Grapevine: Wedding bells for Stefani and Shelton

Beauté ET Santé | 07:02:00 |

Grapevine: Wedding bells for Stefani and Shelton



Adele


Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton, who appeared together at DTE Energy Music Theatre earlier this week, are getting ready to walk down the aisle, according to TMZ. The couple plans to get married and has hired celebrity wedding designer Jerri Woolworth to handle the gathering, the celebrity news outlet reports. No date has been set, and Woolworth had no comment when contacted by TMZ. Stefani and Shelton, having both recently exited high profile relationships (her with Bush singer Gavin Rossdale, him with country singer Miranda Lambert), made their coupling public last year.

Adele’s credit card declined

Adele may have been rolling in embarrassment during a recent trip to H&M when the blockbuster singer’s credit card was declined by the discount clothier. She told the story of the trip during her concert at San Jose’s SAP Center earlier this week. “I went to H&M and my card got declined. Oh my days, pretty embarrassing,” the “Hello” singer said, according to the Mirror. “Nobody knew it was me, but I was mortified.” She says she was able to make some purchases at a nearby Sephora, so the trip wasn’t a total loss. A dressed-down Adele has been spotted hitting Target stores while on the road in the U.S. promoting her most recent album, “25.” Her tour comes to the Palace of Auburn Hills for two very sold-out concerts Sept. 6 and 7.

Adele

Gregg Allman scratches tour dates

“Serious health issues” have caused Gregg Allman to cancel all live dates through October, including an Aug. 17 date with ZZ Top at DTE Energy Music Theatre. The singer is currently under his doctor’s care at the Mayo Clinic, according to a statement released by his management on Friday. “I want to thank my fans and friends for supporting me while I rest up and focus on getting better and back on the road as soon as I can,” Allman says in a statement. “I’ve been working hard with my band, my pride and joy, to play our music for everyone. We’ll see y’all in October.” As of press time Friday, DTE reps were unsure if ZZ Top will continue the tour on its own.



مدون وأحب القراءة وكل جديد التكنولوجيا والإنترنت . إنشاء فولفولي جاء من الرغبة في مشاركة تجربتي المتواضعة ولأكون مساهما ولو بالقليل في محتوى الإنترنت.



0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire

فولفولي | دروس بلوجر أدوات إضافات قوالب سيو